The Lang & Reed Tasting Salon is OFFICIALLY OPEN for outdoor tastings! Now, when you visit wine country, you can come visit us in downtown St. Helena! After this most recent round of shutdowns, we are overjoyed to be able to open our doors to you.
We invite you to come taste wine on our front porch. While we adjust to the ever changing guidlines of Napa County, our tastings have been moved outside. Spring has sprung in the Napa Valley, and it is beautiful! Come watch the world go by while enjoying the wonders of Lang & Reed wines in your glass.
We can accomodate 1-4 guests per tasting, and tastings are by appointment only. This allows us to abide by all the safety regulations put in place by Napa County and provides plenty of space for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Monograph Tasting: Features tastes from each of our four current release wines PLUS tastes of two wines from the L&R Monograph Collection. Enjoy time with a Skupny family member as they walk you through the 25 year history of Lang & Reed Napa Valley. One tasting fee will be waived with each 6-bottle purchase. $50 per guest.
BOOK MONOGRAPH TASTING
Trademark Tasting: Features tastes from each of our four current release wines. Enjoy time with a Skupny family member as they walk you through the 25 year history of Lang & Reed Napa Valley. One tasting fee will be waived with each 6-bottle purchase. $30 per guest.
BOOK TRADEMARK TASTING
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- We are limiting our tastings to 6 guests per tasting so that social distancing is in place.
- Guests are required to arrived wearing a mask. Mask may be removed once all guests are seated.
- Before guest arrival, we are diligent about sanitizing all touch points at the tasting salon.
- The guest restroom is cleaned and sanitized before each tasting.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests.