The Lang & Reed Tasting Salon is OFFICIALLY OPEN for indoor and outdoor tastings! Now, when you visit wine country, you can come visit us in downtown St. Helena! We are overjoyed to be able to open our doors to you.
We invite you to come taste wine on our front porch or in our cozy living room. Summer is here, and the time is right! Come watch the world go by while enjoying the wonders of Lang & Reed wines in your glass.
We can accommodate up to 8 guests per tasting, and tastings are by appointment only. If you are looking for a same day tasting reservation, then please call (707) 963-7547. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Trademark Tasting: Features tastes from each of our four current release wines. Enjoy time with a Skupny family member as they walk you through the 25 year history of Lang & Reed Napa Valley. $45 per guest. After scheduling a time, you will be redirected to a payment page to complete the purchase.
Monograph Upgrade: Dive head first into Lang & Reed’s Monograph Collection! You’ll have the opportunity to taste our extremely limited production wines, the 2010 Franc de Pied Cabernet Franc and the 2010 Bois Sauvage Cabernet Franc. With only 3 barrels made in total, these are truly wines that you will sip and savor! $25 per wine taste.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- We are limiting our tastings to 8 guests per tasting so that social distancing is in place.
- Guests are required to arrived wearing a mask. Mask may be removed once all guests are seated.
- Before guest arrival, we are diligent about sanitizing all touch points at the tasting salon.
- The guest restroom is cleaned and sanitized before each tasting.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests.